Each one of these therapies performs well on its own; however, when any two or all three are combined in your treatment, your body recognizes the synergy and responds more quickly as the therapies tap into your body’s natural healing abilities.
The integrative therapies I provide may be what you are looking for if:
- You understand that you have to take care of yourself first so you can continue caring for others
- You are ready to make your health and well-being a priority
- You are open-minded and receptive to complementary ways of healing
- You are seeking long-lasting relief and permanent changes
- You are looking for natural ways to overcome pain and illness
CranioSacral Therapy is not limited to treating your head (cranium) and sacrum (lowest part of your spine). In fact, it is such a powerful therapy that it isolates the source of your pain and then continues on to treat your central nervous system.
Aromatherapy is much more than smelling a pretty scent. Essential oils contain oxygen and hundreds of constituents designed to promote healing on many levels. You will want to experience the numerous benefits of therapeutic grade essential oils.
MPS Therapy utilizes the Dolphin Neurostim, a hand-held device that electrically locates and stimulates treatment points to help relieve chronic pain syndromes. If you have any scars, no matter how old they are, this treatment is a must for you.
Please, take the next step and read my clients’ Testimonials