Scar Release Therapy
Do you have a scar?
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
It can be 4 weeks new or 40 years old.
Scar Release Therapy uses the Dolphin Neurostim.™ The Dolphin Neurostim:
- is a hand-held microcurrent point stimulation device, similar to transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators (TENS)
- produces microcurrent stimulation, thousands of times less in strength than traditional TENS devices
- delivers direct current, as found in nature, in a manner that resonates with the nervous system
- is a hybrid modality combining the principles of acupuncture and modern neurology
- provides stimulation to three body systems at once — nervous, muscular and endocrine
Two Dolphin Neurostim units are used to send direct current, microcurrent deep into the tissues in order to electrically repolarize, or restore the cellular metabolism of the scar tissue.
More than one scar release treatment may be necessary to obtain optimum results. However, many of my clients experience one or more of the following results after just one treatment:
- restored feeling to the skin around the scar
- improved appearance and pliability
- relief from puckering or pulling
- a reduction in pain; either at the site of the scar, or elsewhere in the body
- in the case of internal adhesions which are attached to organs, function of those organs may be improved or restored
- increased mobility, particularly if the scar is near, or crosses over, a joint
- calming of the central nervous system
For further information, please visit: https://DolphinMPS.com
Please, take the next step and read my clients’ Testimonials